>> View Presentation Archive (video)
Click on the link above to view the video presentation. Registration or log in required (free).
Jennifer Hale, RN BS CHPN
Georgia Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
Program Sponsor: Blue Ridge AHEC
Session Description: This program addresses key issues that are important to consider in the care of Veterans in palliative care. These issues are not unique to Veterans, but may be found in other populations as well. However, the presenter has expertise in the recognition and management of these conditions will address the specific needs of Veterans.
- Describe key issues related to palliative care access and quality for Veterans
- Assess these issues for Veterans in Georgia
- Identify resources to help manage these issues
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at http://www.adobe.com/