Click on the link above to view the video presentation. Registration or log in required (free).
Faculty Development: Part 2 Preceptor Principles of Evaluating Learners and Giving Feedback
Click on the link above to view the PowerPoint presentation (registration required).
Presenter: Andy Albritton, MD, Chris White, MD
- Describe and apply the RIME model of evaluation
- Describe and apply the principles of feedback
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at http://www.adobe.com/
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine and the Georgia Statewide Area Health Education Centers. The Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.