>> View Presentation Archive (video)
Click on the link above to view the video presentation. Registration or log in required (free).
Dr. Melinda Greenfield, DO
Southwest Georgia Cancer Coalition
Georgia Cancer Coalition
Southwest Georgia Area Health Education Center (SOWEGA-AHEC)
Dr. Melinda Greenfield of Albany Dermatology Clinic, P.A. will present R.A.Y.S. - Raising Awareness about Your Skin during this unique, web-based program. Participants need not go further than the comfort of their own computers to hear Dr. Greenfield speak about skin cancer and sun safety.
The web-based event designed for the public is presented by the Southwest Georgia Cancer Coalition in partnership with Southwest Georgia Area Health Education Center (SOWEGA AHEC), with funding provided through the Georgia Cancer Coalition. During the hour-long event, Dr. Greenfield will discuss melanoma, the most deadly form of skin cancer and the way to detect it, as well as skin cancer prevention and ways to safely enjoy the sun.
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at http://www.adobe.com/