>> View Presentation
Click on the link above to view the video presentation. Registration or log in required (free).
Sponsor: Foothills AHEC
Richard A. Lasco, Ph.D.
Officer of Training and Workforce Development
Georgia Department of Public Health
This program will provide an overview of the challenges and strategies to increase the public health workforce and activities that support the professional development of the public health workforce in the State of Georgia.
This session will:
- Increase participants understanding of the state of the Public Health Workforce in the State of Georgia
- Develop a better understanding of the challenges facing the Public Health Workforce in the State of Georgia
- Discuss strategies needed to increase the Public Health Workforce staff in the State of Georgia
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at http://www.adobe.com/
This content may also be viewed using the following applications: