>> View Presentation Archive (video)
This event has concluded. Click on the link above to view the video presentation. Registration required (free).
>> View or Download Presentation (PDF)
Click on the link above to view the PowerPoint presentation. Registration required (free).
This webcast is part 2 in a series on Strategic Planning. The first part of the series, Introduction to Strategic Planning with Dr. Jennifer Friday, can be viewed by clicking here.
Jennifer Friday, Ph.D.
President and Principal Researcher
The Friday Consulting Group, LLC
Sponsor: SPCC Atlanta AHEC
- Analyze the internal and external environment that they operate in
- Identify the techniques and tools for strategic planning
- Identify the organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT)
- Develop a strategic framework needed for strategic planning
Technology Requirements: Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at http://www.adobe.com