If this is your first time viewing an online webcast through HealthTecdl, please make sure that the latest version of Adobe Flash is installed on your computer. You can download it here: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
You can also test your computer diagnostics to make sure you are ready to view the presentation by clicking here: http://admin.adobe.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
My username and password will not allow me to gain access to the webcast/meeting.
- The username and password you set up to register does not apply when entering the live meeting. You will need to select “Enter as Guest,” type in your name, and then click “request entry.” The event host will grant you access shortly before the event begins.
I did not receive any information or instructions on how to attend the meeting.
- Please check your spam/junk folders to make sure it was not accidentally filtered. After the event has concluded, please contact your company or organizations IT department to have the emails added to the list of trusted emails.
- Specific instructions to view presentations include:
- You will be given a link either by an email or the support technician. Either click on the link or copy and paste it into your browser.
- Choose “Enter As Guest.” Type your full name into the text box.
- Click “Request Entry” or “Enter Room.” The screen will prompt you to wait if you are early.
- A welcome screen will appear shortly before the meeting starts and you have been accepted into the room.
- Enjoy the presentation!
- Depending on your internet speed and the type of media being presented at that time (videos usually cause the most pausing), the audio and or visual may pause so it can buffer and catch-up with the rest of the presentation. If it continues to buffer, try exiting the webinar and re-entering.
I cannot hear the audio or I do not have speakers attached to my computer.
- You will need to contact the support desk at 404-969-0387 or email@example.com to gain the dial-in information. Once you have dialed in, please mute your phone line by pressing *6.
Will I be able to download the presentation slides or view the presentation again later?
- Most of the event’s presentation slides are available a few days after the live event depending on the presenter allowing distribution.
- All live events are archived for future playback and can be found on our website at www.healthtecdl.org.
I was unable to access the survey at the end of the program.
- You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the link or you can wait on the follow-up email to send you a link.
How much does it cost to attend one of the events/where is the event located?
Currently, most events are free to attended from your home, office computer, or compatible mobile device.
Can I view the presentation on my smartphone or Internet tablet?
- Yes, Adobe Connect Programs are supported on Apple and Android supported devices. You must download the Adobe Connect Pro (free) application first and use the room link provided in your confirmation email in order to join the meeting.
Are the presentations available for download or on an internet video viewing site such as YouTube.com?
- At this time, presentations are not available for download or on websites other than www.healthtecdl.org. Most of our programs are free to view on-demand.
I already registered for a live event, why do I have to re-register for an on-demand event?
- If this is the first time you are viewing an archive on the www.healthtecdl.org website, you will have to register your email address and create a password. This is a different system than the one used for our live events, so it will not be the same. The good thing is, your information will be saved and you won’t have to re-register if you chose to watch other programs.