We understand the challenges Georgia nonprofit health organizations and the healthcare workforce face every day. When it comes to the demands of day-to-day work and putting out fires, little time may be left for important skills such as capacity building, organizational development, and continuing education. These competencies are fundamental in nature, critical to sustainability, yet sometimes garner less time and attention than they warrant.
That’s where our programs come in — because we share your goals, our tools, technical support resources, and programs are here for you, when and where you need them. So whether you’re just getting started, or have years of experience under your belt, we have programs designed to meet your particular individual, community, organizational, or skill needs.
- Improve access to affordable, high quality health and healthcare services for all Georgians
- Promote capacity building among nonprofit health organizations
- Enhance community capacity to achieve greater health equity
- Expand opportunities that cultivate leadership
- Inform policy decisions and improve resource allocations
- Ensure the successful implementation of The Two Georgias Initiative
New Skills & Knowledge are
Just a Few Clicks Away
Our programs are designed to connect you to the tools and resources you need to meet your goals and improve the health of the community you serve. HealthTecdl programs are statewide in focus and supported by leading voices and experts on a wide range of topics important to nonprofit health organizations.
We’ll also provide you with access to our library of upcoming and on demand programs focusing specifically on rural health, The Two Georgias Initiative, and emerging population health issues.