Scott Masters, MBA
Director of Emergency Medical Services
Northeast Georgia Health System
This program will give an overview of how the emergency medicine team works together to provide treatment to those in need of urgent care. Participants will learn about the career path, job prospects, and daily work of emergency medical services professionals - specifically paramedics, emergency medical technicians, and flight nurses.
Original program date: Apr 17, 2014
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.
Emergency Care, Medical Education/Students and Careers