Jenny DeLoach, MEd
C&A Program Specialist
DBHDD Region 4
The Office of Children, Young Adults and Families is located within the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD). The goal of the office is to offer the targeted population and their families a range of treatment and support services to address emotional and behavioral problems experienced in the home and community. Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to identify and access available BH services in Georgia.
At the end of the presentation, attendees should be able to:
- List and discuss Children, Youth, Young Adult and Families Behavioral Health Resources available in the state.
- Identify features and limitations of various procedures related to insurance with regard to accessing Behavioral Health services.
Original program date: Feb 25, 2015
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.
Access to Care, Mental and Behavioral health