Katie Baker, DrPH, MPH
College of Public Health, East Tennessee State University
Magnolia Coastlands AHEC
This exciting series will take the learner through the entire grant writing journey. Part 1 will focus on how to find funding opportunities and how to understand grant writing jargon. This webinar contains helpful information for both the new and the seasoned grant writer. Part 1 of this three part series will provide the foundation for the following two webinars that discuss both building your team and actually putting together your grant application.
At the end of the presentation, attendees should be able to:
- Participants will understand and recognize common grant "vocabulary" terms.
- Participants will be able to list public and private funding agencies that commonly support public health initiatives.
- Participants will be able to describe search strategies used to identify funding opportunities.
Original program date: Feb 27, 2015
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.