Levi Ross, PhD, MPH, CHES
Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health, Georgia Southern University
Magnolia Coastlands AHEC
This exciting series will take the learner through the entire grant writing journey. Part 2 will focus on how to build a successful grant writing team. This webinar contains helpful information for both the new and the seasoned grant writer. Part 2 of this three part series will build on what you learned in Part 1 and lead you to the last segment of this series.
At the end of the presentation, attendees should be able to:
- List the 5 core review areas for NIH grant applications and demonstrate at least 1 way to maximize review scores in each area.
- Explain Tuckman's 4 stages of group development and identify at least 1 way to overcome challenges that might occur at each stage.
- Describe at least 2 strategies for building an interdisciplinary research team
Original program date: Mar 27, 2015
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.