Joseph Telfair, DrPH, MSW, MPH
Professor and Dual Chair
Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health, Georgia Southern University
Magnolia Coastlands AHEC
This exciting series will take the learner through the entire grant writing journey. Part 3 will pull all the pieces together and focus on how to put together your application. This webinar contains helpful information for both the new and the seasoned grant writer. Part 3 of this series will build on what you learned previously and provide you with the tools to complete and submit a grant application.
At the end of the presentation, attendees should be able to:
- Discuss key considerations for each section of a grant application.
- Recognize, then address specific challenges to working with other in the grant writing process.
- Provide information and task-based instructions on the completion of each section of a grant application.
CHES - Application has been made to the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC) for CHES Category I continuing education contact hours (CECH)
Credit hours will not be available after 4/30/16.
Original program date: Apr 29, 2015
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.