Chief Executive Officer
Healthcare Georgia Foundation
Stemming from a keynote address and report titled "Connecting The Dots: Community Health and Economic Vitality" that brought together county level health data and rankings with county-level economic data and rankings, this presentation aims to answer the question, what do you do about it and explores how to go about finding, or developing, that answer for Georgia.
This presentation is a recording of an address orginally given at the 2012 annual Georgia Rural Health Association meeting.
Original program date: Dec 16, 2012
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.