Manager of the Aging and Health Resources Division
Atlanta Regional Commission
Georgia Rural Health Association
The older adult population is the fastest growing segment of Georgia's population. This growth is reshaping communities across the state and having a profound on Georgia's most rural counties. While more and more people are growing older, they are also entering older age with higher prevalence of chronic disease, fewer family member to offer and manage informal support and increased needs for community supports.
This webinar will review the statewide trends and the impacts on local health systems. Participants will learn about aging services across Georgia, how they are structured and funded at the state and local level and potential opportunities for partnering with local aging service providers.
Original program date: Jul 10, 2013
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.