Karen Rose, Consulting
Georgia Charitable Care Network
The process of "getting a grant" sounds daunting to many. This webinar will help to unravel the process and clarify that creating a compelling proposal simply requires common elements put together in a logical and understandable sequence using tried and true techniques.
At the end of the presentation, attendees should be able to:
- Evaluate if their mission and values are a fit with those of the funder's.
- Prepare a case statement to detail the accomplishments and performance of their organization.
- Develop the budget, goals and objectives for their proposal.
- Recognize the benefits of evaluating and documenting their progress and successes to their funder.
Original program date: Apr 28, 2015
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.