Jeff Levi, Ph.D.
Trust for America's Health
Healthcare Georgia Foundation
Passage of health reform legislation is most likely to include major investments in public health at the state and local levels and new opportunities to revamp how public health and the health care delivery system interact. This audio conference will review what is in the legislation, describe the path ahead for decision makers, and begin a discussion of how health reform can advance public health in Georgia.
Original program date: Jan 28, 2010
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.