Manager, Strategy Group
Sr. Product Architect
Healthcare Georgia Foundation
You probably know by now that it is important to have an IT strategy in place. But what are the benefits for you as a leader and for your organization as a whole? What are the components of a plan? How do you make sure the plan meets the needs of your mission and programs?
This webinar focuses on tools and techniques for creating your technology strategy and roadmap. Participants will hear from nonprofit professionals who work solely with other nonprofits to implement IT solutions. Come away from the session with tools and resources that can be used immediately to help you get started.
At the end of the presentation, attendees should be able to:
- Know the components to consider as part of the IT Strategy and understand how they relate to core functions of the organization
- Have a plan on how to rally their staff in the creation of an IT Strategy
Original program date: Jan 28, 2016
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.