Southeast Georgia Communities Project ,Inc
East Georgia Healthcare Center
Magnolia Coastlands Area Health Education Center
Magnolia Coastlands AHEC
This webcast will orient and prepare students for working in the Migrant Farmworker Health Clinics.
After viewing this presentation, students will have:
- A general overview of what to expect during the clinics.
- An understanding what is expected of them during the clinics.
- Background information of the clinics and the migrant workers they will help.
Original program date: Mar 4, 2010
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.