Director, Cloud Services
Healthcare Georgia Foundation
Sharing information with a remote audience is easier and less expensive than ever before. High speed Internet connections as well as a large number of solid service providers makes it convenient to share information with both internal staff as well as an external audience.
This webinar focuses on tools and best practices for conducting online meetings and webinars. Participants will hear from nonprofit professionals who work solely with other nonprofits to implement IT solutions, and come away from the session with tools and resources that can be used immediately.
At the end of the presentation, attendees should be able to:
- Understand what services are available for online meetings and webinars.
- Understand the hardware and software requirements for conducting effective online meetings.
- List some best practices when conducting online meetings or webinars that can be used immediately.
- Access online meetings and webinar tools and resources.
Original program date: Mar 10, 2016
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.