Georgia Rural Health Association
Patty Harper, CEO of InQuiseek Consulting and nationally known rural health leader will discuss practical and strategic methods for improving revenue cycle performance and creating patient and employee buy-in. The program will offer solutions to the unique challenges that rural health clinics and small rural hospitals face while focusing on a reduction in A/R days and a gain in operational efficiencies.
The program will provide participants resources to increase revenue, build an effective revenue cycle team to maximize efficiency and reduce non-reimbursable services thru building strong revenue cycle team. Perhaps most importantly, participants will learn how to engage better with their patients to foster greater patient compliance and improved health outcomes.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify ways to Improve revenue cycle work processes;
- Improve internal and external communications;
- Engage better with healthcare consumers (patients);
- Build a revenue cycle team.
Original program date: Aug 2, 2018
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.