Elizabeth Guerrero, MPH
Special Projects Coordinator
Southwest Georgia AHEC
Thinking about a career as a physician? Then don't miss this interactive forum, led by some of the top decision makers at Georgia medical school admissions' offices. They will provide you with what you need to know about pursuing a medical career. You'll learn about what it takes to get into medical school and have the opportunity to have your specific questions answered during the live event.
At the end of the presentation, attendees should be able to:
- Learn about the five medical schools in Georgia, including tips on how to improve a medical school application.
- Have the opportunity to meet some of the decision makers at Georgia medical school admissions' offices.
- Have a chance to get questions about medical school answered during the live event.
Original program date: Jul 16, 2015
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.
Access to Care