Sr. Product Architect
Director, Cloud Services
Healthcare Georgia Foundation
Whether evolutionary or revolutionary, change is constant in today's world. So why do so many projects that introduce change fail? Projects often struggle right at the beginning, during the planning process, and can set organizations up for long-term challenges.
This webinar focuses on tools and techniques for managing change introduced by technology. Participants will hear from nonprofit professionals who work solely with other nonprofits to implement IT solutions, and come away from the session with tools and resources that can be used immediately.
At the end of the presentation, attendees should be able to:
- Define organizational change management
- Define project success
- Explain why change needs to be "managed" in IT projects
- Describe how change management in nonprofits can be different
- List some best practices for managing change that can be used immediately
- Access change management tools and resources
Original program date: May 5, 2015
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.
Professional Development, Other