Roles and Responsibilities of Board of Health Members – Georgia Board of Health Trainings (Module 2 of 5)
Healthcare Georgia Foundation
Region IV Public Health Training Center at Emory University - Rollins School of Public Health
This training is an introduction to the Roles and Responsibilities of Board of Health Members. The topics covered include: 1) who serves on the county board of health in Georgia; 2) county board of health management and operations; 3) primary functions of the county board of health; and 4) the ethical obligations of board membership.
Original program date: Feb 5, 2016
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.