Ashley Smith, RN, BSN
Education Affiliation Instructor
Northeast Georgia Health System
Are you considering reentering the nursing workforce? The changes in nursing practice over the last decade have been swift and significant. The goal of this course is to provide awareness of these changes to work flow and guidance on how to best navigate them.
At the end of the presentation, attendees should be able to:
- Describe significant changes in nursing work flow in the last decade.
- Recognize types of information that is protected by HIPAA and acceptable uses.
- List responsibilities of nurses in medication administration.
Original program date: Apr 28, 2014
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.
Nursing, Workforce Development