Acting Chief Technology Officer
Healthcare Georgia Foundation
IT Security is a concern for any nonprofit, large or small. Having the right tools and direction in establishing policies and procedures around IT security is a must have with the challenges facing today's online world.
This webinar focuses on tools and best practices for setting security guideline, policies and procedures at your nonprofit, and lessons learned from nonprofit case studies. Participants will hear from nonprofit professionals who work solely with other nonprofits to implement IT security policies, and come away from the session with tools and resources that can be used immediately.
At the end of the presentation, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to build a security roadmap
- Understand best practices for training staff
- Identify security requirements around data management
- List some best practices IT security that can be used immediately
- Access security-related tools and resources.
Original program date: Feb 25, 2016
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.
Management, Organizational Development