Stephanie Langston, M.Ed.
President and Curriculum Developer
Hands on Spanish, Inc.
This course is designed to provide a positive and productive interaction between healthcare professionals and Spanish-speaking patients that will enhance vital patient communication.
Session participants will:
- Discuss the cultural traits of Latin Americans.
- Identify and practice the correct pronunciation for each vowel in Spanish.
- Identify the seven most common Spanish pronunciation errors made by English speakers.
- List Spanish phrases used to asses pain.
Original program date: Apr 9, 2010
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.