Georgia Rural Health Association
Healthcare Georgia Foundation
An effective fundraising program holds the potential to significantly impact the bottom line of healthcare providers in rural communities, advancing programs and services, enhancing facilities and technology, and actively engaging community leadership. Efficient allocation of staff and resources, and the purposeful engagement of volunteer leadership, can position even small organizations to successfully enlist the charitable support of the communities they serve. Join us for this exclusive presentation for our membership, and an overview of how you can establish a development program at your institution.
- The potential impact of philanthropy
- An understanding of the components of a comprehensive development program
- How to engage staff and community leadership to advance fundraising
Original program date: Jan 31, 2013
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.
Fundraising, Rural Health