The Two Georgias Initiative (Five-Part Series): Communication: Building Strategic Messaging and Frameworks to Fuel Partnerships
Carla Cartwright, MPH
Vice President, Health and Social Impact Practice
Healthcare Georgia Foundation
Healthcare Georgia Foundation's new funding opportunity - The Two Georgias Initiative - seeks to eliminate barriers, expand access to quality healthcare services, and improve health outcomes among underserved residents in rural Georgia. Through this Initiative, the Foundation will support local partnerships interested in creating Community Health Improvement Plans to bring financial assets and technical resources to improve healthcare access in their communities.
As The Two Georgias Initiative application deadline approaches, this webinar will provide information on how to build a plan for cross-partner communication to effectively engage coalition members, align on key points, share progress and sustain momentum during the planning stage.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of cross-partner communication during the planning stage
- Describe steps to build unified messaging across a partnership during the planning stage
- Identify challenges and describe strategies to engage a coalition and facilitate successful partner communication
Original program date: Mar 9, 2017
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.