Executive Vice President Strategic Planning, Analytics & Research
Healthcare Georgia Foundation
Healthcare Georgia Foundation's new funding opportunity - The Two Georgias Initiative - seeks to eliminate barriers, expand access to quality healthcare services, and improve health outcomes among underserved residents in rural Georgia. Through this Initiative, the Foundation will support local partnerships interested in creating Community Health Improvement Plans to bring financial assets and technical resources to improve healthcare access in their communities.
Following The Two Georgias Initiative Community Forums in October, this webinar will provide information on the Community Health Roadmaps - the core components of who, what, where and how - of building Community Health Improvement Plans. The webinar will introduce the framework and how it can be used to uncover the needs and opportunities to improve the health of a community.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the Community Roadmap model, its underlying purpose, and each of its components
- Locate resources available to support collaboratives using the Community Roadmap
Original program date: Dec 12, 2016
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.