The Two Georgias Initiative (Five-Part Series): Putting it All Together- Resources for Building Your Community Health Improvement Plan
Executive Vice President Strategic Planning, Analytics & Research
Healthcare Georgia Foundation
Healthcare Georgia Foundation's new funding opportunity - The Two Georgias Initiative - seeks to eliminate barriers, expand access to quality healthcare services, and improve health outcomes among underserved residents in rural Georgia. Through this Initiative, the Foundation will support local partnerships interested in creating Community Health Improvement Plans to bring financial assets and technical resources to improve healthcare access in their communities.
As The Two Georgias Initiative application deadline approaches, this webinar will provide an overview of the preparatory content discussed earlier in the series to guide the establishment of a community health partnership and development of an effective community health improvement plan. The webinar will also provide planning and partnership lessons learned from other placed-based health initiatives. The webinar will conclude with a brief Q&A session to address any final questions from potential applicants.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify lessons learned and best practices from other place-based health initiatives
- Understand the requirements for completing the Two Georgias application
- Locate available resources to support the development of a successful Two Georgias grant application
Original program date: Mar 15, 2017
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at Adobe's web site
This content may also be viewed using the following applications:
Having trouble viewing the program? Visit our Technical Support page.